- We believe transparency is important. That is why we have added something new to our website. It is now possible to check whether all our systems are running smoothly. In case you are experiencing a problem, you can check this statuspage to see if there is an issue with our platform.
You can find the statuspage in the footer of our website. Or go directly to https://status.growficient.com.
We track of three elements of our platform whether they are operational or not:
- Worker – This is the server that handles all incoming measurements. If this server is DOWN, no new measurements will enter our platform. They will still be stored locally at the the receiver and sent to us when the Worker is back UP again.
- Growboard – This is the server that runs the dashboard. The dashboard will not be accessible when the server is DOWN. New measurements will still be handled and stored.
- API – This is the connection between the database (with all measurements) and the Growboard. If this server is DOWN, it is not possible to login to the Growboard. New measurements will still be handled and stored.
An explanation of the different colours:
- Groen: all good
- Licht groen: a slight disruption in the service of 5-10 minutes. Typically because we have implemented new software updates. We will always try to install updates after 18:00 hrs CET.
- Rood: a disruption in the service of more than 10 minutes.